Monday, September 22, 2008

Here's how I know

Here's how I know that my life must be a dream... I just planned a last minute trip to Venice! In two weeks, six people and I will fly from Shannon, Ireland to Venice, Italy for a four-day exploration! Who DOES that?! The airfare wasn't even expensive because I booked through Ryanair.com, a super cheap airline in Europe. Not only am I going to Venice, but plans are in the works to go to Germany at the end of November, and possibly to Portugal or France or Spain at the end of October (we have a long weekend that we are trying to exploit). I am absolutely exploding with excitement! Before I left home, I imagined jet-setting for another country for the weekend, but now I actually have the luxury of doing that!!! We have yet to decide where we're going to stay, but it doesn't really matter, as long as we sleep at some point. The only hesitation for me is that I only know one of these other six people- my friend Tiffany from the States. The others are her friends from Castlebar. But I am going to be taking my day off (Wednesday) and heading up there to see her, so maybe I'll meet some of them then. Anyway, if anyone's been to Venice, let me know!

No comments: